A different sort of stalementSteve Rosenbush
Now, with the deeper perspective gained by two and a half hour hours of sleep and three cups of coffee, everything still looks ... blurry. It seems that Bush has an unassailable lead in Ohio and is likely to win at least one more state, such as Iowa, and that should put him over the top. NBC and Fox have called Ohio for Bush, and that alone would give him 269 votes in the electoral college, enough for a tie that would be broken in Bush's favor in the House.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas