Rick Morris, 56, a florist in Waseca, 60 miles south of the Twin Cities was undecided until today. "There's a large portion of people who think the important thing is to get rid of terrorism," he says. "For that, Bush is my man. The other group feel that the homeless, the poor, the destitute are the most important issue. Kerry's best at that."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts