Stocks Finish Mixed
Stocks finished mixed on Friday, after see-sawing around the unchanged level for much of the session. Traders weighed a mix of new economic data, including a disappointing initial third-quarter read of U.S. economic growth, and prospects for an unclear outcome in next week's U.S. presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’