Bonds Close Slightly Higher
Treasuries shed some of the losses incurred in the morning session following China's rate hike. All eyes then shifted to oil, as the rise in the weekly jobless claims was ignored. Oil began to pare losses by midmorning and Treasuries followed. Treasuries moved higher as the China rate hike was lessened in importance and the a natural gas report showed a less-than-expected rise in natural gas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States