Marsh & McLennan Rises
Marsh & McLennan (MMC ) rose after The Financial Times reported that Chairman & CEO Jeff Greenberg is expected to step down. Jules Kroll, former head of private investigation group Kroll, is expected to take over as interim CEO. S&P keeps a sell recommendation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018