EBay Beats Consensus
EBay (EBAY ) posted 28 cents third-quarter earnings per share (pro forma), vs. 16 cents a year ago, beating the consensus estimate of 27 cents (pro forma). The online auction company sees $1.20 earnings per share (pro forma) and revenues of 3.25 billion in 2004, and $1.50 earnings per share and revenues of $4.2 billion for 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy