Stocks Finish Solidly Lower
U.S. stocks sank on Thursday with the Dow average falling to a two-month low after news of a lawsuit involving blue-chip insurer American International Group (AIG ) and disappointing results from car giant car giant General Motors (GM ). Another spike in oil prices further pressured stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks