Treasuries Finish Lower
Treasuries finished lower in price on Monday. Follow-through selling from last week's corrective slump pushed yields to 3-week highs early in Monday's session, but the move ran out of gas as stocks pared their early sharp gains over the course of the session, says Action Economics. The yield on the 10-year note settled at 4.17%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’