Ingersoll-Rand Ploughs Ahead
Diversified industrial concern Ingersoll-Rand (IR ; recent price, $68) is well-positioned to benefit from the continuing momentum in global capital spending, in the view of Standard & Poor's Equity Research Services. That's because the end markets the company serves tend to perform best in the late stages of an economic upturn. We also think Ingersoll-Rand will gain from its diverse product offerings and powerful cash-flow-generation ability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself