Treasuries Finish Lower
The bond market finished the week on a defensive footing ahead of next week's pivotal payrolls report, says Action Economics. Long liquidation remained the name of the game and optimistic economic remarks from the Fed's Bies overnight and a tech sector rebound inflicted early damage. The 10-year note yield rose to 4.19%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’