PeopleSoft Gains as CEO Exits
PeopleSoft (PSFT ) shares ended higher Friday after the company announced it had terminated Craig Conway as president and CEO. PeopleSoft named Dave Duffield as CEO, and Kevin Parker and Phil Wilmington as co-presidents. It sees third-quarter license revenue above $150 million. S&P raised its price target on the shares and reiterated its hold opinion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans