Time Warner, Comcast in Cable Unit Pact
Time Warner (TWX ) is in a deal with Comcast (CMCSK ) that provides Comcast with an option to reduce its effective overall interest in Time Warner from 21% to 17% in exchange for stock of a subsidiary that will hold cable systems and cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing