Europe Stocks End Lower
European stock markets finished lower. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index finished down 36.9 points, or 0.81%, to 4,541.20, while the BBA predicted that loan approvals for house purchases will continue to decline, after a sharp fall in August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap