Stocks Finish Mixed
Stocks finished mixed on Friday, as traders eyed seesawing oil prices and the government negotiated to lend some of its emergency reserves to help refineries hurt by Hurricane Ivan. The market had trouble recovering from losses during the week amid rising oil prices and some bearish corporate reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap