Ford Boosts Profit Outlook
Ford Motor (F ) raised the third-quarter earnings per share guidance from a range of breakeven to 5 cents, to a range of 10 cents to 15 cents, excluding items. As a result, Ford now sees $1.90 to $2.00 2004 earnings per share. It cited strong performance in the auto sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders