Europe Stocks End Higher
European stock markets finished higher on Friday. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index was up 34.5 points, or 0.76%, to 4,591. Big Food Group was sharply higher after the company said it is in talks to be acquired.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans