Best Buy Rises
Best Buy (BBY ) reported second-quarter EPS from continuing operations of 46 cents, vs. 42 cents a year ago, on a 13% revenue rise. The electronics retailer sees third-quarter EPS from continuing operations of 41 cents to 47 cents, driven by 3% to 5% same-store sales gain. It reiterated $2.80 to $2.93 fiscal year 2005 EPS guidance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock