Oracle Slightly Tops Estimates
After the close of trading Tuesday, software giant Oracle (ORCL ) posted first-quarter 10 cents earnings per share, vs. 8 cents. Revenue rose to $2.2 billion, vs. $2 billion. Analysts, on average, were expecting 9 cents earnings per share on revenue of $2.23 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing