Time Warner Drops MGM Bid
Time Warner (TWX ) dropped its bid for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM ) after a group of investors led by Sony (SNE ) increased its offer to nearly $5 billion, or $12 a share, and the assumption of $2 billion in debt, according to The Wall Street Journal . Time Warner Inc. gave a cash and stock offer on July 1 that valued MGM at about $4.7 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill