WR Hambrecht Ups Target for Comverse Technology
Comverse Technology (CMVT ) reported second-quarter earnings per share of 6 cents (on a GAAP basis). WR Hambrecht raised its $25 price target to $27 and reiterated a buy rating for the stock. Analyst Reginal King says management's cost controls along with higher revenues contributed to the quarter's strong results and 60.3% gross margin. He says Comverse is well positioned to capitalize on accelerating growth of mobile data traffic and increase in global carrier spending on messaging and multimedia solutions. He says the absence of a big customer within its order backlog bolsters his view that visibility is improving and signals momentum in wireless carriers' demand for ROI enhanced services infrastructure and applications. King increased his EPS estimates from 22 cents for fiscal year 2005 (January) to 27 cents, and from 50 cents for fiscal 2006 to 54 cents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History