Europe Stocks Finish Lower
European stock markets finished lower Tuesday amid disappointing U.S. economic data. The Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index in London lost 30.8 points, or 0.69%, to 4,459.3, with package firm Bunzl and airline British Airways leading losses. Germany's DAX index was down 53.64 points, or 1.4%, to 3,785.21. In Paris, the CAC 40 index was off 42.43 points, or 1.17%, to 3,594.28.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single