Window Dressing?Steve Rosenbush
One can imagine the collective groans among Democrats around the U.S. as Iman Ivak-El Pasha of Malcolm Shabazz Masjid, a Muslim mosque in New York, took to the podium on Aug. 30 to bless the opening of the Republican Convention. For many people, it must have seemed audacious for a political party that courts a heavily white and Christian constituency to dare speak the language of multicultural diversity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders