Europe Stock End Mixed
European stock markets finished mixed on Wednesday amid higher oil prices. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index was down 3.5 points, or 0.08%, to 4,355.2. There was little reaction to report Bank of England policy makers voted unanimously to raise the key interest rate this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day