Europe Stocks End Lower
European stock markets slipped Friday amid high oil prices. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index fell 26.6 points, or 0.61%, to 4,301.5. British Airways was lower as the carrier prepared to double its surcharge on long-haul fares to recoup part of the cost of rising fuel prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet