Treasuries End Slightly Higher
Treasury futures, which jumped this morning as stocks fell on a heightened U.S. terror alert, are finishing well off their highs as stocks recover. The U.S. government said al-Qaeda may attack financial institutions in New York, Washington, D.C. and northern New Jersey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap