Will Business Spurn Bush?
Felix Rohatyn is a former managing director of Lazard Freres, a former U.S. ambassador to France, a longtime Democrat -- and he supports John Kerry for President. BusinessWeek Senior Writer Marcia Vickers recently spoke with Rohatyn about Kerry's appeal to business. Edited excerpts from their conversation follow:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas