Europe Stocks Rise
European stock markets closed higher on Tuesday. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index was up 37.9 points, or 0.88%, to 4,324.4 as Prudential, Britain's second-biggest insurer, was higher as second-quarter earnings rose from the year-earlier period. Aviva and Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group were also higher. Glaxo was higher after second-quarter profits were higher than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’