Talking Business with John Kerry
Wary CEOs, Take Note: John Kerry wants you to know that business has nothing to fear from his Administration. On July 16, the Democratic standard-bearer sat down with BusinessWeek Editor-in-Chief Stephen B. Shepard, Washington Bureau Chief Lee Walczak, and Washington Outlook Editor Richard S. Dunham for a detailed discussion of his economic philosophy. Here's an extended, online-only version of the edited excerpts that appear in the Aug. 2, 2004 issue of BusinessWeek:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself