Treasuries Recoup Earlier Losses to Finish Higher
Treasuries recouped some losses Thursday in short covering, a rebound from a recent slide. The Conference Board's index of leading U.S. economic indicators fell 0.2% in June, after rising 0.4% in May. Weak Chicago National Average data also paved the way for the buying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap