HEC: An MBA With a French Twist
HEC School of Management (No. 9 on BusinessWeek's 2002 ranking of non-U.S. full-time MBA programs) is currently recruiting a new admissions director. But Joshua Kobb, development director for HEC's MBA program in Paris, has plenty of advice for HEC hopefuls, having spent the last six years recruiting new blood to the program and combing through applications. Kobb recently spoke with BusinessWeek Online reporter Mica Schneider. Here's an edited transcript of their discussion:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations