EBay Beats Estimates
After the close of trading Wednesday, EBay (EBAY ) posted 28 cents EPS, vs. 14 cents EPS. Excluding certain items, eBay earned 29 cents EPS -- beating analysts' average forecast for 27 cents EPS. Revenue jumped to $773.4 million, from $509 million. The online-auction giant raised its 2004 outlook for $1.17 EPS, excluding certain items, but analysts are forecasting $1.19, which could hurt shares on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States