Veritas Software (VRTS ) sees 17 cents to 19 cents second-quarter EPS (GAAP) on $475 million to $485 million total revenue, citing weakness in U.S. enterprise sales. S&P reiterates hold. Shares closed lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day