Career Education Shares Drop
FedEx (FDX ) posted fourth-quarter earnings per share of $1.33, vs. 92 cents on a 21% revenue rise. The company sees first-quarter earnings per share in the range of 90 cents to a dollar, and fiscal 2005 earnings per share in the range of $4.20 to $4.40. FedEx credited the solid numbers to a broad-based economic improvement across many sectors in the U.S. and world economies. Shares were up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States