Treasuries End Higher
Treasuries finished higher in price Thursday, bringing the yield on the benchmark 10-year note close to a two-week low. Mixed economic reports and renewed security worries helped fuel higher yields in the morning. Then the headline Philadelphia Fed Index initially pushed prices lower. Following the dip in the employment and prices paid components of the index, prices rose sharply higher again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations