Europe Stocks End Higher
European stock markets made gains on Wednesday. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index ended up 32.5 points, or 0.73%, at 4,491.10 on news that the jobless rate in the U.K. was unchanged at 2.8%, while unemployment fell by 12,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’