Experience Is Key at Babcock
What attributes matter most in the screening of MBA candidates? Addressing this and other topics was Stacy Poindexter Owen, director of full-time MBA admissions at the Babcock Graduate School of Management at Wake Forest University (among BusinessWeek's 2002 second-tier listing of full-time MBA programs) in Winston-Salem, N.C.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day