Larry Bossidy on Execution and Reality
Larry Bossidy is the rare former CEO who has made a seamless and highly successful transition into a second profession. Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done, written by the former chairman and CEO of Honeywell International (HON ) and AlliedSignal with management consultant Ram Charan, has been one of the very few successful management books of recent years. Since its 2002 publication, the book has sold hundreds of thousands of copies, spent 23 straight months near the top of the BusinessWeek Best-Seller List, and been translated into 19 languages. In October, Bossidy and Charan will publish a second book, Confronting Reality: Master the New Model for Success.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States