Take-Two Shares Fall
Texas Instruments (TXN ) narrowed its anticipated second quarter ranges for revenue to $3.17 billion to $3.29 billion and earnings per share to 24 cents to 26 cents. T-I's prior guidance was for revenue of $3.085 billion to $3.325 billion, and earnings per share of 23 cents to 26 cents. S&P reiterated its accumulate recommendation. Shares ended lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States