Mandalay Resorts Soars on MGM Bid
ImClone Systems (IMCL ) shares surged after the company said its Erbitux medicine helped patients with head and neck cancers live twice as long as those getting standard treatment. ImClone is developing the drug with Germany's Merck KGaA Merck KGaA and Brisol-Myers (BMY ). Citigroup upgraded to buy from hold. S&P keeps buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline