Continental Air Shares Climb
Continental Airlines (CAL ) says in May, 2004, it flew 5.4 billion mainline revenue passenger miles, and 7.2 billion mainline available seat miles systemwide, resulting in a traffic increase of 11.9% and a capacity increase of 13.8%, vs. May, 2003.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself