At Nortel, All the Straws Are Short
Tense times at Nortel Networks, stemming from its ongoing accounting woes, are about to become even more tense. The Brampton (Ont.) telecom-equipment giant faces a May 29 deadline to present audited financial data to a key financial guarantor -- or possibly face a multimillion-dollar payment. That deadline has the potential to create a financial crunch, analysts say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day