Joe Battipaglia: Still a Bull
Joseph Battipaglia, executive vice-president and chief investment officer of Ryan Beck & Co., has long been known as a bull -- and now is no exception. In fact, he says he wouldn't be surprised if the Dow Jones industrial average got to 11,000 by yearend. Although he concedes that caution was in order during 2000-02, Battipaglia maintains that over the past 20 years bullishness paid off. "I think market timing is even more treacherous than a solid fundamental asset allocation that one nurtures through good and bad markets," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis