The Outsourced War "Is Here to Stay"
It's impossible to predict the outcome of the war in Iraq. But it's already clear that this is the Contractor War. In the first Gulf War, the military outsourced only 1% of its work to private contractors, primarily for airfield maintenance. But this time, the figure is much higher -- exactly how much is in dispute (see BW, 5/31/04, "The Other U.S. Military").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’