Stocks Finish with Gains
Stocks finished with small gains on Friday, in very light-volume trading. The market's advance was fueled by a drop in oil prices below $40 a barrel, as well as some good corporate earnings and positive comments by a key Federal Reserve official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts