Nordstrom (JWN ) posted 48 cents, vs. 20 cents first-quarter earnings per share on 13% higher same-store sales and 17% higher total sales. The department-store chain sees $2.42 to $2.46 fiscal 2005 earnings per share on a 4% to 6% rise in comp-store sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone