Consumer Stocks Still Worth Buying
Gasoline prices are up, and interest rates are set to rise as well, but consumers and their spending habits should not be dramatically affected, even though the momentum may slow. That's the view of Thomas Graves, group head of the Standard & Poor's analysts covering consumer-discretionary stocks -- and he still sees attractive names in that sector, which he suggests investors overweight now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks