Stocks Erase Gains to End Mixed
Stocks finished mixed, but mostly lower, on Wednesday. Early-session gains inspired by rising technology issues and technical factors related to Friday's monthly expiration of options lost momentum when oil prices closed at a record high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Edges Lower Amid Shutdown; Stocks Advance: Markets Wrap