Quality Funds in a Post-Scandal World
In the world of mutual funds, the best performers in the current market have been value-oriented and smaller-cap funds. That's the word from Christopher Davis, senior fund analyst for Morningstar, who also cautions that looking for the best performers is "a terrible starting point" for mutual-fund shoppers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy