Is Dreamworks' Next Epic an IPO?
Is Dreamworks going to follow Google and launch its own initial public offering (IPO)? It's definitely thinking about it. The privately held movie studio, started nearly a decade ago by superstar director Steven Spielberg and moguls David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg, says it's considering a public sale for its animated unit, which has turned out such critically acclaimed hits as Shrek and Antz.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards