The IT Marksman at Wal-Mart
To Linda Dillman, executive vice-president and chief information officer at Wal-Mart, info tech is a puzzle to solve -- just like Scrabble, the crossword, or Rubik's cube. "I've spent hours, hours, and hours working on this stuff," Dillman says. "With technology, you're constantly trying to arrange things differently to solve a problem."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock